"Films are fantasy, and fantasy needs music" - Jack Warner
I am a music composer willing to work on films, videogames, and any kind of audiovisual project. I think that music and images together can acquire a unique power: music can not only reinforce the sense of the images, but also add further levels of interpretation. That's why I like to experiment and often also blend together different musical influences in order to create always something special and offer a important contribution to the projects I'm working on, creating a musical world tailored for the images, capable of fitting them perfectly and completing their sense.
I was born in Macerata (MC) in 1988 and I got close to music at 15 years old, when I started playing the electric guitar. In addition to the practice of the instrument, I immediately pulled alongside the study of musical theory and I started composing my first tracks, influenced mostly by rock, blues and fusion. As a guitar player I played with several bands, working on composition, arrangements, recording and live performances of unreleased songs. Furthermore, I worked as a guitar teacher in private schools.
In the meantime, while I attended the faculty of Communication Studies in my hometown, I started becoming fond of the world of cinema, realizing the importance of music in this field and appreciating its artistic value. Therefore, after the bachelor's degree, I decided to continue my studies in this area and I moved to Bologna, where I earned a specialist degree in Cinema, Television and Multimedial Production with a graduation thesis about James Horner's music for the movie “Avatar”. Meanwhile I tried to broaden my musical horizons, getting close to occidental sophisticated music and world music. My goal was to integrate efficaciously orchestral, ethnic and electronic sounds in my compositions. In this period I composed my first tracks for images by writing and recording music for some short movies created within the university. After finishing it, I moved to Rome, where I achieved a more specific professional knowledge by participating to the Film Music course at Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia.
Since 2014 I work as a composer for audiovisual projects of any kind: animated and live-action films, advertising productions, corporate videos. Furthermore, I create music in collaboration with specialized music libraries.
- Pannonia Film Music Competition: Top 10 Finalist
- Premio Carlo Gargioni: Winner of the Soundtrack Category
- Featured in the "Hollywood A-List Music Composers and producers" on Audiosparx.com
- Selected as a winner of the Contest "Create an Alien National Anthem" on Audiodraft.com
- Featured as a "Hot New Artist" on Audiosparx.com
- Selected as a winner of 3 Contests on Audiodraft.com: "Create Jazzy Film Noir Music", "Create 3D FPS Shooter Music" and "Create Music for Agent Movies"
- Selected as a winner of 2 Contests on Audiodraft.com: "Create a Superhero Movie Theme" and "Create Ambient Electronic Holyday Music"
Corporate Videos and Commercials