"Films are fantasy, and fantasy needs music" - Jack Warner
I am a music composer for films, videogames, and all kinds of audiovisual projects. I like to tell stories and explore new musical solutions, and I always aim to create something special, a musical world tailored for the images.
My musical journey started as a electric guitar player, and I still love to use that instrument sometimes, but I also love to write for orchestra, integrate electronic and electro-acoustic sounds, and even absorb influences from world music.
Besides music, my greater passion is Cinema, and I like to consider myself not only as a composer, but also as a film-maker who makes music.
- MFA in Music for Motion Pictures and Contemporary Media, Film Scoring Academy of Europe
- CSC Lab Film Music, Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia, Rome
- Master degree in Cinema, Television and Multimedia Production, University of Bologna
- Pannonia Film Music Competition: Top 10 Finalist (2018)
- Premio Carlo Gargioni: Winner of the Soundtrack Category (2017)
Corporate Videos and Commercials