I compose music for films, videogames, and all kinds of audiovisual projects. I like to tell stories and explore new musical solutions, and I always aim to create something special, a musical world tailored for the images.
My musical journey started as an electric guitar player, and I still enjoy to use my instrument sometimes, but I also love to write for orchestra, integrate electronic and electro-acoustic sounds, and even absorb influences from world music.
- MFA in Music for Motion Pictures and Contemporary Media, Film Scoring Academy of Europe
- CSC Lab Film Music, Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia, Rome
- Master degree in Cinema, Television and Multimedia Production, University of Bologna
- World Soundtrack Awards - Sabam Award for Best Original Composition by a Young Composer: Winner (2022)
- Apulia Soundtrack Awards - Emerging Composer: Finalist (2022)
- Pannonia Film Music Competition: Finalist (2018)
- Premio Carlo Gargioni - Soundtrack Category: Winner (2017)
Teasers and Trailers
Corporate Videos and Commercials